Monday, November 3, 2008

National Blog Posting Month

So I guess November is National Blog Posting Month and you have to blog once a day for 30 days. I am not too far behind so I thought I would give it a try. I will have to think of something to write about for the next 28 days but I am sure I can try.
I could post pictures from my baby shower but I am waiting on my sister to download them to shutterfly....
I could post pictures of Rylee's Room but it's only 80% done.......
I could post pictures from the wedding that I stood up in on Saturday but I left taking the pictures to Paul so I think there is about a total of ONE picture. (Word of advice...don't give the drunk guy the camera!!) So we will have to wait till the ones from the photographers website to be available on Nov. 15th.
So there are many things to look forward to....just none ready yet!
So for now, this is my boring blog for Monday, November 3, 2008. I will try to have a more exciting week of posting with a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and parent/teacher conferences all week...who could ask for a more exciting week!?

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Leave the drugged/drunk girl alone! As for Paul taking pictures he was sober at the church and took some there!

Katie Thomson said...

yes, I will post those "great" pictures tomorrow as my blog and we'll see if you call that "taking pictures." As for you being drugged, maybe it was the same person that stole Tricia's laptop out of the hotel room.

Colleen said...

Andrea thinks it is because we were in the Metrocenter area! LOL!