2. Rylee is still going to swim lessons and the crying has minimized a bit. She likes it but I think she would like it more if I was in the water with her. No thank you! Swimming with Rylee makes me nervous and stressed out! I guess it would be cooler than sitting by the steps with my feet in and sweating in the sun but umm....still no! :o)
3. We have been visiting splash pads around the valley and she is warming up to them. She is more interested in what I am doing sitting on the chair then the water and we only stay for about 45 minutes but it's something easy and free to do!
A couple weekends ago we were at Tempe Town Lake Splash Pad.
On Monday we went to the Desert Ridge Marketplace Splash Pad and ran into one of Jackson's friends! There is Sarah and Rylee.
These next two pictures are what Rylee likes to do at the Splash Pads! ha!
4. Speaking of another free thing....we are also doing the Summer Reading Program at Glendale Public Library. We go about once a week....she runs around the library like a crazy, wears me and herself out and we come home. Good times! ha!
5. On Father's Day we went bowling. It was Rylee's first time bowling! She was not too interested in the bowling aspect of it.6. I can't believe that during the month of June I have seen TWO movies. That is unheard of since the movie I saw last before Sex and the City 2 was Bride Wars which I just watched on HBO Sunday night! I think the third movie will be this week too. (I think I will bring Paul with this time! ha!)
Tyler was being a great helper here! :o)
Tyler was being a great helper here! :o)
7. Once Paul decides on a day, I believe we will see Get Him to the Greek and go to Bluewater Grill.(Formally the Fish Market) I have heard great things about Get Him to the Greek and I am a huge fan of Restaurant.com. Restaurant.com is a website that you can get restaurant gift cards to a variety of restaurants around the valley for a really good price! Usually the are $10.oo for a $25.oo gift certificate but Hip2save.com always has coupon codes that give you 80% off the price which means you are getting a $25 gift certificate for only $2.00! You get to print the gift certificate right after you purchase and they are good for a YEAR after you purchase them! They are always adding new restaurants and I just noticed that they added Valle Luna which I L.O.V.E.! I always go on a see what I can get when I see that deal. I currently have one to Bluewater Grill, Fox Sports Grill and Grimaldis (which is a small pizza joint by our house). The catch with these gift cards is that you have to spend between $35.oo to $50.00 to spend the $25.00 so in the end you do have to pay between $15.00 to $25.00 for your meal. That's why I usually only get them for places that it shouldn't be that hard to spend that much at! (The link to Hip2save.com has a coupon code up and ends tomorrow so go and type in your zip code and find some deals around you! This lets you try new restaurants in your neighborhood for a great price!)
*This was NOT paid advertisement for Restaurant.com but I seriously LOVE this site and who can beat getting $25.00 for $2.00! :o)
9. I just love little toe toes painted! :o) Brings a smile to my face! Of course the face that goes with the toe toes does too!
10. Speaking of toe toes, here is Paul's Father's Day present from this year. Each year I take Rylee to As You Wish and make him a plate with her feet painted on them! (I was kinda sad that the stand covered the name, but oh well!)
Here is last years. I love them both and think I will continue this tradition until her feet or hand prints don't fit on the plates anymore! It's really probably not so much for Paul as it is for me since I think it's just the cutest thing...but I really can't see Paul taking Rylee to do it for Mother's Day...so that ends up being his gift! lol
*A bonus! Go over to my sister, Colleen's blog and enter to win some pizza "dough! California Pizza Kitchen money! YAY! Can't go wrong with that! (We should get an extra entry for shout outs on blogs! lol)