Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

1. A Ten on Tuesday! Yay. It's defnitely been a while since I have done one of these. Summer just gives me SO much more time!

2. Rylee has had two swim lessons so far and I think my dreams of her being a Rock Star swimmer is vanishing each time we have a lesson! Boo! Swim is one of the things I like to watch in the Olympics so I really was thinking I could be a swim mom! Maybe not....
3. I am going on a hunt for recipes that require NO oven baking time! It is WAY too hot here in AZ to turn on the oven and it seems that everything I want to cook requires the oven. I do NOT need it any hotter in this house than it already seems to be! I am dreading the May/June APS bill!

4. I am craving some sushi and need a trip out to Mesa for my favorite sushi SOON!

5. I am also craving some Postinos. I have only been there twice but I LOVE me some brushetta! :o)

6. I am only on number 6 here and 50% of this post has been about food! Yikes!

7. I bought a dress for Scotland and found some fabulous on sale shoes to go with it at Macys. Well at the Macy's in Scottsdale they somehow can't find their right shoe that goes with the pair. At the Macy's at Arrowhead they have the right shoe but can't find their matching left one. SERIOUSLY!?! Now why is it that I am the only one that thinks that each store should give me each show so I can make a dang match!!! So annoyed!

8. Going with Paul today to get my phone and his phone fixed at Sprint. Will I leave with an EVO? Hmmm...I can only hope!!

9. We have been fish this week and it's only Tuesday! Yesterday we went to As You Wish at Desert Ridge and right outside they have a splash pad. I just happened to still have our collection of suits from Saturday in the car so I put Rylee's on and off she went for about an hour. Hence last minute plan...no picture. Today we have swim and then off to a swim party at my sisters! Good thing I bought a BIG size sun tan lotion!

10. This little girl is just a joy to be around and keeps me going all day long!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Let me know if you find any good "non" oven recipes!! Does grilling count? At least it's outside :)

Good luck at Spring! I have to take a xanax just to walk in that store!!

Love the pics of Rylee! She is getting SO big!!

Katie Thomson said...

Grilling would be good...since I am NOT the one going outside to do it! ha!
Sprint went ok...both got our phones fixed and got put on the 75 person waiting list for the EVO. That will give us plenty of time to figure out if we really want them!
I keep thinking she is SO big too. Where does the time go? I was reading your Malakai post and the time must go by SO fast!!! :o(

Kelli said...

I agree with Karissa. Rylee is growing so fast. She was just itty bitty on your hip in December when you stopped by Lauren's.

I love your 10 on Tuesday. I need to get back to them. Thank you for all your comments on This&That!