Monday, November 30, 2009
I failed again in my attempt for a post every day in November! I was going to back track and add a Thanksgiving picture of our family for the Thursday post and I can't find my camera!! Then I missed Saturday and Sunday so I missed 3 out of 30! (Not too bad!) So much better than last year's attempt! We have been SUPER busy around here. It's birthday after birthday this week and we end it with Rylee's on Friday!! 4 days to go......
Friday, November 27, 2009
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
1. Oh the drama of selling a house! Which by the way I realized we have NO where to go! I thought that short selling a house would be a long, drawn out process but no one threw in cash buyers into the mix. Are mortgage companies that dumb to pass down that? Oh we will see!
2. People coming into my house, looking at my house while being a MESS! Our realtor said it didn't matter what our house looked like and people actually come through with it not looking the best! WHATEVER! I guess when the first sentence on the listing says "WOW! What a ridiculous price for a golf-course property with a quarter acre lot!" people come running! Ridiculous is right!
3. My fabulous dentist now wants to schedule my professional pictures within the next month! Oh, and it can be a family picture so we can use them as our Christmas cards. Just what I have time for! Go shopping for 3 coordinating outfits for pictures! Ugh! STRESS!
4. Back to Number 1....NO where to go! I am sure a realtor is plenty busy around the holidays and doesn't want to spend their time showing houses to us! I guess a box by the river is in my future!! Ha! (SNL anyone?!?)
5. Only 4 more weeks of school until Christmas Vacation! Oh wait! That would be only 3 weeks when we come back! Thank goodness progress reports don't come out until after the break! This pile of papers to grade gives me a headache every time I look at it! Anyone want to be my personal assistant for the month of December?!
6. One and half weeks until Rylee's birthday party! I am sure the people coming through my house are loving the goodie bags that I am currently trying to put together for that! ha!
7. Meetings, parties, get togethers! Oh my calendar is filling up fast with the holidays! I think I check my calendar at least 15 times a day!
9. Instilling some Holiday Traditions for my daughter. Guess we will have to wait till next year for that one! She won't know...right? ;o)
10. Oh....I have 24 students I have to teach every day! Can't forget about them can we?!?
*I am now off to go get my H1N1 flu shot. Wish me luck that I don't pass out!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Anyway....I know this just adds to the stress of everything else since I have seen how long a short sale home can actually take, but seriously....whose brilliant idea was to do this during the holidays?!!? I need to get my butt in gear and get cleaning!! Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the cleanest person on a daily basis but when people come over...I get cleaning!! So now...not only do I have to do a thorough cleaning....I have to KEEP it clean!! EVERY. DAY. YIKES! This will be my BIGGEST CHALLENGE EVER!!
Ooohhh...Maybe a before and after shot should be in order....that would be REAL honesty right there!
Sunday, November 22, 2009
*Lesson learned from making this blog....grandparents need to be in more pictures!!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Married 50+ years! I can only hope I am still as happy as these two 47 years from now!
Friday, November 20, 2009
*You would think that the word "texting" would be in spell check by now! ha!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Monday, November 16, 2009
Tyler being scared of the noise of the "stuffing" machine and Jackson filling her Hello Kitty!
Rylee being fascinated with the "stuffing" machine!
Rylee not sure what to think of the machine pedal and the lady, Catie, stuffing her puppy, Patch!
Good times had by all!
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Saturday, November 14, 2009
So there is a post below this one for Friday...so technically I cheated a little but I still have a post for everyday in November! I was only one day off so it's not too bad.
There is a new header picture...not the greatest considering Paul is laying in the background but I will be changing it again soon anyway. I was just so annoyed with the Halloween, non-matching one that I wanted something different. Her eyes are SO SUPER blue!
I am off to the Phoenix Boys' Choir Gala tonight so I am sure I will have a post for tomorrow. :o) Have a good weekend everyone...what's left anyway!
And by the way...the Rylie spelling is highlighted by spell checker too!
Friday, November 13, 2009
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
4. Yes, I am still debating Child #2. Paul swears he is on board with whatever I decide, so it's making it hard to make a final decision. I think I will make one before I move though cause I need to sell some of this stuff that is cluttering my house!
5. I want to add a poll to the side of my blog that asks for your opinion on the issue. One kid? Two kids? But I want to know why you vote the way you do so a poll wouldn't help. But if you would kindly give me your input in the comments....I would appreciate it. I am going to make a pro and con list! I know what my mom, grandma and sister all have to say about the issue! (They all vote no!) Maybe they just think I can't handle two.....but I think I am doing a good job with one....what's one more...right? ;o)
6. I posted this picture on my facebook yesterday. (One of Inez's daughters posted it on her facebook) I think Rylee is saying...."I think we need one of these at our house!"
7. Supposedly all Rylee does when Baby Kaylee is there (which is only 4 hours on Mondays) is "take care" of the baby. Kaylee drops her pacifer, Rylee picks it up. Kaylee cries, Rylee points to her. I think she gets this from Tyler who does everything for Rylee! My little girl isn't a baby anymore!!
8. I think that's what is the hardest about the whole thing. I LOVE babies and LOVE the baby "stage" and she didn't stay like that very long! She went from baby to toddler within 5/6 months!
9. I am sad that I am working tomorrow with all the good Veteran's Day sales going on. I guess that means I need to go to the mall after work. We will see how that goes!
10. Rylee is getting dance lessons as soon as she is potty trained! Every time ANY type of music comes on she starts moving and shaking! I don't know where she gets it from!