Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh where oh where....

Has my camera gone? Oh where oh where could it be!?!
I failed again in my attempt for a post every day in November! I was going to back track and add a Thanksgiving picture of our family for the Thursday post and I can't find my camera!! Then I missed Saturday and Sunday so I missed 3 out of 30! (Not too bad!) So much better than last year's attempt! We have been SUPER busy around here. It's birthday after birthday this week and we end it with Rylee's on Friday!! 4 days to go......

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Did you leave it by g-ma? Maybe you just need to buy a new one!

Katie Thomson said...

Maybe you could find me one on Amazon! ;o)

Colleen said...

Mmmm, I totally could, but now I don't have a card to use because of the fraud!!!!! My shopping has been put on hold for 3-5 days-for some reason I can't purchase things online with my debit card-WEIRD!