Monday, November 9, 2009

Contest

My sister is having a contest over at her blog. My ____________ is bigger than your ________! I decided to go with My EMERGENCY FOOD SUPPLY is bigger than yours! Lol! My sister ALWAYS makes fun of me that I could eat for MONTHS without going to the store! This picture is only of the pantry....which doesn't include our freezer and fridge which are stuffed too!! The picture doesn't even show all Rylee's Gerber meals piled up in the left corner! My name is Katie....and I have a grocery shopping problem!

4 comments:

Karissa said...

Love it!! One of the things on my Christmas List this year is a Deep Freezer so I can store more stuff :)

Katie Thomson said...

Oohh..that would be a good idea! I love Costco but their boxes of food are so big...they take up a lot of space!

Unknown said...

You will not be able to keep that much food in the house as Rylee gets older. MY kids eat tons!!! Zach asks what he can have for an evening snack while he is eating dinner. NO LIE!

Colleen said...

I am with Jennifer, my kids are 3 and 4, and I cannot keep food in the house like that. I also have a husband with an eating problem. THIS IS A GOOD ONE KATE! You should have posted a picture of your freezer too, people would die! I could eat at your house for MONTHS without going to the grocery store for anything other than milk!