Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Is it POSSIBLE?!?

For your head to EXPLODE from being overLOADED!?! 10 Things that are going through my mind about 100 times a minute!!


1. Oh the drama of selling a house! Which by the way I realized we have NO where to go! I thought that short selling a house would be a long, drawn out process but no one threw in cash buyers into the mix. Are mortgage companies that dumb to pass down that? Oh we will see!


2. People coming into my house, looking at my house while being a MESS! Our realtor said it didn't matter what our house looked like and people actually come through with it not looking the best! WHATEVER! I guess when the first sentence on the listing says "WOW! What a ridiculous price for a golf-course property with a quarter acre lot!" people come running! Ridiculous is right!


3. My fabulous dentist now wants to schedule my professional pictures within the next month! Oh, and it can be a family picture so we can use them as our Christmas cards. Just what I have time for! Go shopping for 3 coordinating outfits for pictures! Ugh! STRESS!


4. Back to Number 1....NO where to go! I am sure a realtor is plenty busy around the holidays and doesn't want to spend their time showing houses to us! I guess a box by the river is in my future!! Ha! (SNL anyone?!?)


5. Only 4 more weeks of school until Christmas Vacation! Oh wait! That would be only 3 weeks when we come back! Thank goodness progress reports don't come out until after the break! This pile of papers to grade gives me a headache every time I look at it! Anyone want to be my personal assistant for the month of December?!


6. One and half weeks until Rylee's birthday party! I am sure the people coming through my house are loving the goodie bags that I am currently trying to put together for that! ha!


7. Meetings, parties, get togethers! Oh my calendar is filling up fast with the holidays! I think I check my calendar at least 15 times a day!


8. Sleep?


9. Instilling some Holiday Traditions for my daughter. Guess we will have to wait till next year for that one! She won't know...right? ;o)


10. Oh....I have 24 students I have to teach every day! Can't forget about them can we?!?

*I am now off to go get my H1N1 flu shot. Wish me luck that I don't pass out!

No comments: