Monday, November 23, 2009

My Biggest Challenge YET!

Well it's official...I guess. (Didn't really know it was until a realtor called Paul this morning wanting to show it!) Our house is on the market for a short sale! (Yes, I am being honest because who can really sell a home normally these days!!?! And we are moving to Glendale so we are leaving Mesa! :o( Don't get me started on that whole issue because I cry every time! There is just NO happy middle! I have gone back and forth 100 times and I think I have ended up in tears the 100 times!)
Anyway....I know this just adds to the stress of everything else since I have seen how long a short sale home can actually take, but seriously....whose brilliant idea was to do this during the holidays?!!? I need to get my butt in gear and get cleaning!! Anyone who knows me knows that I am not the cleanest person on a daily basis but when people come over...I get cleaning!! So now...not only do I have to do a thorough cleaning....I have to KEEP it clean!! EVERY. DAY. YIKES! This will be my BIGGEST CHALLENGE EVER!!
Ooohhh...Maybe a before and after shot should be in order....that would be REAL honesty right there!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

We can go crazy together!! OMG! Have you guys found a house? Once we get back from KC for Thanksgiving I have TWO weeks to get our stuff packed!!

Good luck!! I hope everything works out!!

XOXO

Katie Thomson said...

Nope...no house to go to next. And some cash buyer is coming to look at the house today at 4! Just SUPER!
Good luck to you too!

Colleen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.