Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. Well that's just great. I sit down and start to write my Ten on Tuesday and I have nothing to write about! Just super!

2. Parent/Teacher conferences are this week and I have 7/24 done. That's only 29% of the way complete! Boo! :o( I would have had 8/24 done but one didn't show up. That's just RUDE I think. We (teachers) have a life too!

3. I was going through my old posts from this time last year the other day and I had posted the same sadness about Parent/Teacher conferences and I also had posted a picture of what my feet looked like at this time last year.....YIKES!! Those are some BIG, SWOLLEN feet! My size 8 flip flops were putting indents in my feet! But all so worth it!

4. Yes, I am still debating Child #2. Paul swears he is on board with whatever I decide, so it's making it hard to make a final decision. I think I will make one before I move though cause I need to sell some of this stuff that is cluttering my house!

5. I want to add a poll to the side of my blog that asks for your opinion on the issue. One kid? Two kids? But I want to know why you vote the way you do so a poll wouldn't help. But if you would kindly give me your input in the comments....I would appreciate it. I am going to make a pro and con list! I know what my mom, grandma and sister all have to say about the issue! (They all vote no!) Maybe they just think I can't handle two.....but I think I am doing a good job with one....what's one more...right? ;o)

6. I posted this picture on my facebook yesterday. (One of Inez's daughters posted it on her facebook) I think Rylee is saying...."I think we need one of these at our house!"

7. Supposedly all Rylee does when Baby Kaylee is there (which is only 4 hours on Mondays) is "take care" of the baby. Kaylee drops her pacifer, Rylee picks it up. Kaylee cries, Rylee points to her. I think she gets this from Tyler who does everything for Rylee! My little girl isn't a baby anymore!!

8. I think that's what is the hardest about the whole thing. I LOVE babies and LOVE the baby "stage" and she didn't stay like that very long! She went from baby to toddler within 5/6 months!

9. I am sad that I am working tomorrow with all the good Veteran's Day sales going on. I guess that means I need to go to the mall after work. We will see how that goes!

10. Rylee is getting dance lessons as soon as she is potty trained! Every time ANY type of music comes on she starts moving and shaking! I don't know where she gets it from!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am all for more than one child! I would gladly have more if I could. Even with the problems that Zach had, I wouldn't say it was that much harder having 2- Different perhaps but not harder.
Dance lessons? You bet! Tara can start her on private lessons as soon as she's ready! She will be teaching at the studio in just 3 years, so save your pennies!

Colleen said...

"Maybe they just think I can't handle two.....but I think I am doing a good job with one....what's one more...right? ;o)" Did you really just write that? If you did, you are OBVIOUSLY not ready to have another child. What's one more. . .mouth to feed, medical expense, childcare, worry, schedule, lessons, the list goes on and on!!!!!!!!!!

Having a second child isn't twice the work, it is more like FOUR TIMES the work. Add a sibling and you deal with such issues as bickering, fighting, tattling, and it NEVER ENDS! I still call mom and tattle on you at least once a week :-p

P.S. Just remember you ASKED for the opinons and comments!