Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Stellan

I just don't think I have said more prayers in my life than I have for this cute little guy. It's so weird how a blog story can just touch you so much without even ever meeting the person in real life. I feel like I do know him though and I have never wanted a person to get healthy and healed more than I have Baby Stellan. A risky surgery is in his very near future and I am just praying that it goes well! I pray for the mom's strength and for Baby Stellan. No one should have to go through what he has. Visit "My Charming Kids" to update yourself with his status and send your prayers to them!

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I know, Pat wonders why I wake up at the butt crack of dawn and start checking blogs, UMMMMMM because I love Stellan! Think I am going to find something orange to wear tomorrow!

Karissa said...

OMG! You girls got me on Stellan months ago and now I do the same thing! To think what this mother and family are going through. He is such a fighter! I love him!

the swope family said...

I'm so happy that everything turned out so well today! Singing praises!!

Katie Thomson said...

I know! I was crying tears of joy! Now if he could just wake up and have no brain damage.... :o) Still praying...