Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. These weeks are just flying by! I feel like I just wrote last week's Ten on Tuesday! 2010 will be here before you know it!

2. I am so super hungry right now! I am craving Fajitas ever since Dianna mentioned them! Dang it! The ones I make just aren't the same as at the restaurant. But that's probably what's for dinner tonight. Well it would have been if I had defrosted the dang chicken! :o(

3. Rylee is getting more teeth and they are the molars! Oh it's good times at our home and at the Gomez's! Poor thing!

4. There are just not enough hours in the day! My weekends are booked and I am thinking I am going to have to start shopping at night when Rylee is sleeping. SO don't want to do that considering I go to sleep at the same time she does!

5. I am STOKED for my vacation! A free week in Rocky Point! YAY! My first trip to Rocky Point was when I was in 7th Grade and have been a HUGE fan every since. I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the food. Yes, your digestive system might be messed up for a bit...but SO worth it. I just think of it as a cleansing diet! ha!

6. I need to go to IKEA and I can just never find the time to get there. I can't find what I want on their website and it's bugging me!

7. I have a little "Rylee counter" on the bottom of my blog. (No one ever probably scrolls all the way down to see it but I look at from time to time) She is 11 months, 1 week and 6 days!! OMG!! So soon and she will be ONE!

8. You know you're a parent when.....all the fun vacation deal sites still come into your inbox and you just automatically delete them now without even opening them to see the deals. Just makes you depressed to see them all and realize you can't go! I guess this should say..."you know when you are a poor parent when...."

9. BUT.....you get to see this every morning, noon, and night! :o) I just puffy heart my girl!

10. For the first time in 11 months....I did NOT wake up to Rylee crying last night. It was her last whimper before she fell back asleep that I walked into her room to Paul rocking her back to sleep! I didn't even have a drink last night or anything! I'm kinda nervous now.....I used to wake up to everything!

No comments: