Saturday, November 7, 2009

What Happens To....

What does one do when you only win second place (which I think is still $500,000!) on Big Brother!?! They are out working at Blockbuster of course!! Natalie from Big Brother is now currently working at Blockbuster at Brown and Higley. (Wasn't she from Tempe, not Mesa?) Paul comes home from there Thursday night and makes me get out of my pajamas to go into Blockbuster to see if it was really her. How can you really get that annoying little voice mixed up with someone else? Doesn't $500,000 last a little longer? Wasn't she a pro-wrestler or something like that? Blockbuster, really? There is definitely nothing wrong with working at Blockbuster....I just thought these people went on to bigger things? Not just my local blockbuster? I mean....the girl can be found in Google images! Then again...it is reality T.V. we are talking about here! :o)

I am not sure which one shocked me more....1) The fact that I was really getting out of my pajamas to go to Blockbuster or 2) The fact that Paul (Mr. I Don't Watch Reality T.V.) actually recognized someone from a reality t.v. program that I watch!!! I am so secretly impressed!! :o)

1 comment:

Jennifer Weworski said...

Her My Space page has her living in Gilbert.