Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. 14 more days of school until Christmas Break! YAY! Rylee and I will be shopping up a storm, baking cookies and just relaxing! (yeah right on that last one! that girl does NOT relax!)


2. I think this is the longest I have waited to order my Christmas cards. I need to be more on top of things! Especially when it takes 2 weeks to mail something overseas!


3. It's not a good thing when I feel like my students have "checked out" and we have 3 weeks left of learning! Especially since we are on the hardest chapter in our math book! Yuck!


4. Last year at this time I was finalizing sub plans for 8 weeks! I could definitely use 8 weeks off this year!


5. People have come and gone looking at our "clean" house and no offers! I bet it's because we live against the noisy street! I don't blame ya people!!


6. I just love the holidays and am kinda sad we are going against decorating for Christmas. I think my wreath and doormat are as festive as we are going to get this year! :o( (Although this does save me from saying "no" to Rylee 800 times to stay away from the tree!)


7. I am in need of a CD player/tape player for my classroom! Some Christmas music playing while the students work would be so relaxing!


8. I know it's only Tuesday but this week I am making all new recipes! (Expect for Wednesday because we are going to Paul's mom's house for David and Garet's birthdays! Two brother-in-laws with same b-day!) Last night I made this.....

Ravioli Bake. It was SUPER easy and SO yummy!!! (Ravioli, sauce, cheese...what's not to like!?!) The ravioli's went in FROZEN. Took me 4 minutes to make! LOVE THAT!
Tonight I am making these....

Tuna Cakes.....Stay Tuned!!

And then Thursday my plan is this.....
Saucy Mexican Chicken.
*I was even so nice to add the link to the recipe for y'all! :o) Super easy!

9. My plan for Rylee's Friday night meal (her actual birthday) was to make her favorite meal. Well considering she hasn't spit one thing out yet (except Gerber mac & cheese, and I can't blame her, that stuff looked nasty!) I guess that could be anything! I told Paul I wanted to go to Olive Garden since she LOVES olives but Paul thought I was crazy wanting to go to Olive Garden in "Sun City of the East" (that's what I call Alta Mesa) on a Friday night!


10. In my shopping cart for my one Cyber Monday purchase was 2 pair of boots and 3 pairs of flip flops. I am sure whoever is packing that box at Old Navy is a little confused! ha!

No comments: