Friday, December 4, 2009

1 Year Old!

I know everybody says it...but seriously....A YEAR!?! I feel like I was just getting ready to leave for the hospital to have her!!! I don't know if it's because I work but the time just flew by!! I think I had a meltdown yesterday morning so I won't bore you with my sob story about how I miss her being a baby but it's really, really hard.

Rylee Rose Thomson-today you turned one!! You have changed Daddy's and Mommy's life FOREVER! What a year it has been.....you have done so much, accomplished so much and have brighten SO many lives(with so many more to come)! You are very enjoyable to be around and the most perfect, happiest little baby I have EVER seen! You just know how to make everyone smile around you and are just fun lovin', happy goin'! You are the most beautiful baby girl and sometimes I am shocked that God chose us to be your parents. You are the light of our lives!
You are walking/running and into EVERYTHING. No words yet...but I just know they are coming!! You sometimes say hello and bye with your waving but not too often. I know when those words do start....WATCH OUT!! They probably won't stop!! ha! You just LOVE books and would listen to us read to you all day if we could!
You definitely fit well into the Thomson family! You love to eat and sleep....both Mommy and Daddy's favorite! My favorite part of the day is when you come up to me and wrap your arms around my neck and give my HUGE hugs!! Sometimes you even pat me on the back too! (I love it!) It's kinda like you are telling me...."Good Job, Mommy! Keep up the good work!" :o)

This first year with you has been amazing, you have taught me so, so much and I will be forever grateful to you for teaching me to how to be the most important (and favorite) job I will ever have, a mommy!
I look forward to all the years and all the happy memories you will create for us! WE LOVE YOU RYLEE ROSE!! Happy First Birthday Baby Girl!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

What a sweet post!