Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh...MY...Goodness!

Oh My Goodness! I received this from Tricia, Andy and Ollie today at school!! They are so thoughtful and considerate!! It was a HUGE surprise and definitely unnecessary. The cookies were delish though!! :o) I had to use the Internet picture since mine was dismantled in about 5 minutes. I had to give one to cute little Ollie who was standing there looking SO dang cute!! Then I took one home and shared the rest with teachers!

Oh My Goodness! I made this for the teachers for Rylee's Birthday Party at school tomorrow.

(Just love the glare from the toaster! ha!)


This was after I ran errands to Safeway to pick up the 36 cupcakes for the same party!! Of course I then had to run into Michael's, Party City, the dry cleaners and Kohl's! (My schedule today reminds me of what Mel Terkelson's schedule is like everyday!! Single mom, two wonderful kids, full time super-teacher...I swear she does it all with never complaining!) Love it!

Oh My Goodness! This sleeping beauty (yes she is under there somewhere!) will be ONE tomorrow!! I can't believe it, I won't believe it, I don't want to believe it!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Weworski said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLEE ROSE!