Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ten on Tuesday!

This dang day just sneaks right up on ya! I haven't even posted about Rylee's birthday weekend. YES! A whole silly weekend for a 1 year old!

1. Well this morning just started out SUPER! (insert sarcasm there!) Running late, got in my car, no gas....just great! Filled up at the gas station and five minutes later was pulled over by a cop for going 56 in a 45! YUCK! That stupid cop is always there too! SO mad!

2. Merry Christmas to me! I will be spending a Saturday before Christmas in driving school! Now who has time for that on a Saturday before Christmas!! I guess I will be out shopping with Rylee during vacation! Oh yay! (insert sarcasm!)

3. Rylee's one year check up is today after school. I usually beg Paul to come with me because of the first time I went alone (catch yourself up here!). Well of course Arizona trees must be made of toothpicks or something because every time there is a little wind (ha!) trees go down and fall into houses, fences, and roads. Which brings me to Paul and his crazy busy schedule today! YUCK! People need fences=Paul SUPER busy=me alone at the dr with Rylee with vaccinations and TWO flu shots! GREAT!!! (insert sarcasm!)

4. We turned Rylee's car seat around to face the front on Sunday night. She gets in the car on Monday morning and thinks this is the greatest thing ever! She has NOT taken a nap in the car since!! Ugh! This is not going to work! Or maybe it will....because I am a working mom that is ready for her 1 year old to only have one nap and be cranky for me all night! (insert sarcasm!)

5. Since Rylee has been in the car seat facing forward, she is either screaming her head off or laughing hysterically! Guess which one she chose to do when the cop pulled me over....LAUGH HYSTERICALLY! Ugh!! The one time I want her to be screaming and crying as loud as she can....she laughs!! I thought maybe the cop would take some pity on me and let me go if she was crying. Guess I will never know. Oh but she started crying right when we pulled away. S-T-I-N-K-E-R!!!!

6. On a happier note....the past four dinners I have made at home (not counting my crab muffin snacks over the weekend!) have been new recipes!! All have been good (except the tuna cakes that were good, but just not worth all the effort! Last night I made this.
It was really yummy! I love making meals like this because then lunches are made for the next day! LOVE that!

7. I am craving sushi and think I need a night out for some sushi and a movie! I have heard so many GREAT reviews about The Blindside that I think I might be 40 before I get to see it! Oh wait...I am still waiting to see The Hangover which I think everyone and their mom has seen too!

8. On Saturday we were at a birthday party for my niece, Phoebe. The party was at Skateland in Chandler and on the other side of the parking lot was a store called Ribbons and Lace. Well I just HAD to go in and check it out! MILLIONS and MILLIONS of ribbons (and lace) inside. While there I also signed myself up for a class to learn how to make the bows that Rylee wears (or insists on pulling off 100 times a day)! Paul is just too excited for me to take this class so he can stop seeing Etsy receipts in his email inbox. (If I was smart I would change the PayPal to my credit card not his....but I guess I am too lazy!)

9. I hate when my favorite item on a restaurant menu shows up on the Top 5 Worst things to eat at a restaurant! So annoying! THIS is one of the worst things on the menu at Cheesecake Factory! I think I order this about 90% of the time I go there! :o(

10. 8 more days till Christmas break! Wahoo!

2 comments:

Karissa said...

Boo driving school! However, that is not an option here in good ole' Missouri...I really wish it was!!

I haven't seen The Hangover either :( Is it on Redbox yet?!

For so long I have been obsessed with bows and little girl things on Etsy. I just happened to branch out, looking for a gift for a relative, OMG! Have you checked out all the AMAZING wall decals and home decor on there?! Love it!

Can't wait to see party pics!

XOXO

Katie Thomson said...

I have branched out of the bow section of Etsy. I am ordering some stuff now for presents. :o) I LOVE the wall decals but really can't order much until I know what our next house will look like! Have fun decorating your new home and make sure to post lots of pics!