Tuesday, November 4, 2008

"Wedding Pictures"

I was in a wedding on Saturday for my friend Tricia, who I have known since grade school. I mentioned yesterday in my blog that we would have to wait until the photographer at the wedding posted the pictures for everyone to see my big belly. Well my sister decided to remind me that Paul did take pictures and I would love to share what came from this "Master of Photography" and we will all see why I wasn't going to post the pictures. The last two are probably the better of the bunch but that is because I was standing right in front of him. I don't even think the drinking had started yet....

That would be me, walking down the aisle, but you can't really tell since it's blurry. :o)
You would thing we knew the guy in the blue shirt and khaki pants, but we don't. That would be the "Master in Photography" trying to take a picture of Tricia but all we got was the veil.

I don't even know how to explain this one.

One of the "better ones"


Me at the end of the wedding!

This is not supposed to be a blog bashing Paul's photography skills, but just to prove that he really didn't take pictures of the wedding. This is all I have. November 15th isn't too far away too see the beautiful day that it was! Paul isn't a bad picture taker...just not very on top of things once the drinking starts. Notice...there are NONE from the reception! :o) I will find some good pictures that Paul has taken for a later post in November....26 more posts to go! :o)

On a good note though, Paul did make me dinner last night and it was yummy! Exactly one month until the arrival of Rylee Rose Thomson.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

EH was sitting directly in front of the guy in the blue shirt, why couldn't he have gotten a shot of her! You looked beautiful! What did Paul make for dinner?

Karissa said...

You look gorgeous!

Katie Thomson said...

Thanks for all the comments!
Paul made chicken, twiced-baked potatoes and brussel sprouts :o)