Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day and Hospital Visit #1

No better way than to spend Turkey Day from 1:30 in the morning to 3:30 in the morning at the hospital. That's right....Hospital Visit #1 down....how many more to go? When do they finally keep you with the pains you are having? After 1 1/2 hours of laying in bed with contractions 2 minutes apart, they could not tell if it was early labor or labor or what it was for that matter so they sent me on my way. My doctor was the one on call so I was secretly hoping that it would have been this morning that Rylee made her apperance, but doc must have been having a pre-Thanksgiving party because he sure sounded tired on the phone and was making no effort of coming in for a c-section at 3 in the morning. Now the other doctor of the group (that I am not too fond of) is on call and I don't know when they switch again!

This is probably all due to the fact that I did TWO things yesterday that are "suppose" to induce labor. Waxing and a pedicure! Maybe Rylee will be coming early....but the nurses will not be talking about how I don't have cute toes! Check them out....HOW CUTE ARE THEY!?!....I just LOVE them! Let's not concentrate on the SIZE of the toes...but more of the paint ON the toes!


No comments: