Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rylee Rose Thomson

She is already a week old today and it's my first post. So sad. Just a couple of pictures from her first week of life! She was born on December 4, 2008 and weighed in at 8 pounds, 8 ounces and was 20 inches long! So big! We are super proud parents and think she is just perfect!



Paul, myself and Aunt Colleen all ready to go!

Aunt Lorna got to be a part of it too as the best nurse ever! Triage has never been so fun!


One of Rylee's first pictures!

All cleaned off! So sweet!

Mommy changing her first diaper. Just checking for poop! Would you believe it was coming out as I was checking! Just my luck!


Getting her first bath before she went home. Aunt Lorna helped with this one! I am sure Rylee will love to know that I posted this on the internet when she gets older.


Going home! Thanks Aunt Colleen for the cutest outfit ever!

Survived my first trip to the doctors office. All the nurses LOVED my outfit and bow!


4 comments:

Colleen said...

Awww, thanks for letting me be a part of it! I still think it is the coolest thing I have ever seen, but I never need to see it again, HA! Love Rylee, love you, you guys are great!

Karissa said...

She is SO beautiful!! Congrats! Are you getting any sleep?

Katie Thomson said...

Getting some sleep. But it's all worth it! :o)

Colleen said...

OH PLEASE, she is getting plenty of sleep, everytime I call, Katie is sleeping, please!! I should have lived in AZ when Jackson was born, then I could have really enjoyed having one kid!!