Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ankles? What ankles?

Oh I wish I had a camera right now! My feet look like JUMBO feet. They are SO huge!! They have doubled in size, I don't have ankles on either sides of my feet, and my flip flops (which are the only shoes that fit me right now) have let indentation marks on my feet!! Thank goodness for a laid back dress code at my school because I can't imagine going and buying new shoes for three more weeks. That's right....3 more weeks to the day! That is the ONLY thing putting a smile on my face right now!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

I think they are called "cankles"! You had better be careful. You are going to be on bedrest before you know it! OH-What I would give for some bedrest!

Katie Thomson said...

I am going to put myself on bed rest!

Katie Thomson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.