Friday, November 14, 2008

20 more days to go....

We had our 36 week appointment yesterday and we are moving right along. Only 20 more days (or less) to go and we are ready! (I think we are ready....) The doctor said I am already dilated to a 1 and if I have any contractions to call him. I had a talk with Rylee and told her if she stays in there until after Thanksgiving it would really benefit her in the long run because if she comes out early then all she gets to drink is milk. But if she stays in there until after Thanksgiving, she gets to have turkey, potatoes, apple pie.....oh the list goes on!! And of course I will get to have all that too....in the comfort of my grandparents house...not a hospital bed.

I had to add a picture of the feet from yesterdays post....so you could all see that I was not exaggerating. (One lady at work who had twins, saw my feet and said "Oh my Gosh!" You know it's bad when she didn't even have feet this size while she was pregnant with twins!)


My Big Feet. As you will notice, the flip flops have so much room on top of my toes because the flops don't fit all the way on the foot.




You can actually see the indentation marks that the flip flops are leaving on my feet! When did flip flops become tight!? I don't know what else I would wear besides slippers....


Blogs to come: Rylee's Room soon to be finished! Paul's Oath Ceremony to become a U.S. Citizen!! Wahoo!


No comments: