Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Weekend Blog

So I didn't make it!! I didn't blog everyday during the month of November. I could have just sat down this morning, made up four different blogs and dated them all the different days...but truthfully, I guess Paul and I aren't that exciting because I wouldn't even have four different things to blog about! I will just wrap all my weekend adventures into one "Weekend Blog" and call it a day. I will get back on track and maybe make it to the end of November.
We started off our weekend with Jackson's Fun Run from his preschool. Jackson and Tyler got to run in a "race" while we all stood and cheered! They both did an awesome job!!

Ty Ty running on the left.

Jackson's action shot that Paul loves! Look at his hair flying in the wind!


Then it was off to celebrate Paul's 40th birthday. Yes, there was suppose to be a big 80's themed party and we were going all out for his 40th but I didn't plan it. You get to be 8 months pregnant, with a baby shower, a wedding shower, a wedding and parent/teacher conferences....you get a VERY overwhelmed person. So sorry to all those who were looking forward to dressing up 80's style....maybe another time. I know I was disappointed, especially after seeing that they sell leg warmers in the store now!! So there is one picture of Paul at his family birthday party bowling. (Camera died right after this picture!)


Then on Sunday, we were off to IKEA to get the rest of Rylee's furniture for her room. So nursery pictures should be coming very shortly. Depending on how hard this furniture is to put together. (Hopefully not very hard!!) Then the rest of the day was spent celebrating Pat's birthday with lots of football watching. Not a fan of Fantasy Football right now....

No comments: