Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Good Pictures"

About a week ago, Paul wanted to take tummy pictures so I let him try to be all fancy with the camera. (He LOVES black and white pictures) They aren't too bad...so I thought after yesterdays bashing Paul's photography skills, I would post some of his good ones. Even though my tummy feels like it is getting bigger by the minute, I will still post my tummy picutes.





Good thing I let him take these last week since I feel like my tummy has doubled in size since then!

I am so glad that this National Blogging Month is November and not December because I can't even imagine doinig this while in the hospital with a newborn! Although my blogs would be MUCH more exciting!!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

Those are beautiful!! I can't believe you are just now sharing them with us!!

Michelle and Les said...

This is crazy to see considering I last saw you when you weren't showing any signs of pregnancy!

Katie Thomson said...

Thanks Karissa. I am sure Paul will be thrilled to know that someone thinks he takes good pictures! :o)
Michelle-you are next!! Can't wait for your blog and tummy pics!