Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rylee's Birthday will be....

DECEMBER 4th!
I am such a planner that ever since I heard I had to have a c-section, I have been asking my doctor (who is a male) when we can schedule the date because I wanted the earliest appointment on that date. I heard that you couldn't eat for 12 hours before hand so I wanted to make sure that I was in right away so I didn't have to sit around all day wanting food. So every time I went to the doctor I would ask him, "When can I schedule my c-section?" He then replies "Oh, there is no hurry, Banner Baywood is never busy." So off I would go and then try again the next time and leave with the same response. So finally, I got to schedule the day I wanted on Wednesday. I said the earliest appointment on December 4 please. You know what the lady calls me back with? 12:30 in the afternoon!!! Are you kidding me?!? Seriously, men should listen to pregnant women and schedule their c-sections when they want! Just because they don't care when they slice you open...sometimes the hungry pregnant lady does! First complaint of my awesome doctor so far so I guess I should be happy. Here is what my doctor looks like....NO JOKE!!



So December 4th at 12:30 in the afternoon will be the arrival of Rylee Rose Thomson.

No comments: