Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Baby Shower at School

The wonderful ladies that I work with threw me a Surprise Baby Shower on Friday after school. It was so wonderful and I received many adorable presents. They all chipped in for the cutest pack n' play and then got some precious outfits. Just a couple pictures to share.




The adorable pack n' play next to me




Just one of the many cute outfits for Rylee Rose

Upcoming Events-So excited!-

Wednesday the 22nd: Next doctors appointment. We get to finally schedule the C-Section! Hoping for December 4th and no bed rest!! (My sister thinks I look like a big puffy marshmellow since my feet and fingers have doubled in size!) I think I have doubled too since it took 32 weeks to gain 10 pounds and now I am 33 weeks and I have gained 20!! One week and I gained 10 pounds!! What's up with that? I have a wedding in 2 weeks and have to still fit into my bridesmaid dress that I just got! I am more hungry now than I have been for the past 32 weeks and now I can't eat....go figure!!

Saturday the 25th: Carpet coming for the nursery!! We can finally get started putting together Rylee's room!!

Sunday the 26th: the next Baby Shower....so excited!!! Pictures to come....



No comments: