Monday, September 22, 2008

Biggest Blog EVER!?!?

Well here goes the biggest blog so far....
I was going to seperate it in to two blogs but I decided that everyone has waited long enough for the first part of the blog so I rolled in all in to ONE BIG BLOG!!! Hopefully we don't expect this much blogging from me in the future!!
Part 1: Baby Girl Thomson has a name!!
The final name that we have decided on is...
Rylee Rose Thomson
After 7 long months of back and forth and lots of baby book names, we have decided on Rylee Rose Thomson and Paul swears he is not changing it again. So I am posting it and it is sticking!
Part 2: 3D/4D Ultrasound Pictures!!
We went to Peek of You yesterday which is an ultrasound place that specializes in 3D/4D ultrasounds. It was a great experience and the ultrasound technician was AWESOME. I would highly recommend this place to anyone! She confirmed it was still a girl and answered all my questions (unlike the crabby lady at my regular office!) I asked her about all 10 fingers and all 10 toes and she was set and finding them all!! We didn't but we know one hand is good!! Here are some of the cute pictures that I chose from the 67 that she took!

In this picture, you can see her big pouty lips that the ultrasound technician loved so much!!



Rylee Rose...not so happy. She is probably thinking "There goes my mom and her obsession with seeing my toes and fingers again! :o)

Hand by the face picture....she is not going to like to be swaddled!!



"There, are you happy mom?!? Are we done yet?" -Rylee



"Well too bad if we aren't!! I am!" -Rylee (tongue sticking out)

3 comments:

Colleen said...

SOOOO CUTE, I cannot wait to meet Rylee Rose! Too bad she wasn't flipping you off, that would have been HYSTERICAL!

Karissa said...

LOVE the name!! Can I call her Ry-Ry?! Your mom would die!! LOL

Colleen said...

Rye Bread!