Monday, August 17, 2009

Teaching and Teeth (Finally!)

So this year I had to start fresh in a new classroom. I am so mad that I didn't get before pictures before we started painting but the cabinets that are now purple, pink and yellow were green blue and red. And the cubbies that are now BLUE were the ugly green that the ones under the windows are. We ran out of time and hopefully will get to those cubbies over Christmas Break. I went with a Hawaiian theme in my classroom and it looks very festive! I still need a lot more decos but it's a work in progress! If anyone sees Hawaiian/Luau decorations on sale now that summer is coming to an end, please let me know so I can add it to my room!

Those first three were the first ones I took and once I uploaded them I realized that they weren't very good and close....so today, I went in and took three more for your viewing pleasure! Thanks to Jennifer and Mel (fellow readers too!) for all their help in getting my room ready before school started!!


Don't you just love the Hawaiian deck fringe over the windows?!? So festive!

And last but not least....thanks to all that voted for me in my contest back in May!! I won and I finally got the end result!! WHITE, WHITE teeth!! They are super white but my theory is...EVERYONE (ok, maybe not the cashier at the grocery store) knows that they are fake so I was going for movie star, Hollywood white! I LOVE THEM!!! Thank for everyones support! And yes...the picture is up close, but it was so you could see the teeth!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

YAY! Your teeth look great! Pat and I think that Rylee looks like Suri Cruise in that picture! You are both Hollywood stars now!

Roberta said...

Love your room-it looks so much bigger than your other one.
Teeth look great!!

Lauren said...

Your classroom looks so fun, and you're smile is amazing! Congrats!