Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Moving Woes

1. I spent 2 hours driving around Phoenix/Glendale/Peoria searching for the perfect neighborhood to move to soon.

2. I think I found the perfect neighborhood. I LOVE it! But there has got to be something wrong with it. Isn't there always something wrong with every neighborhood/house?

3. I wish there was a "trial" night in which you get to try the house out first to get the feel for the noises surrounding the home. There will be NO more living against a busy street! I want quiet, peaceful, relaxing. On this "trial" night you also get a feel for neighbors too. Quiet neighbors, partiers, family friendly?

4. I would like a neighborhood where people trick-or-treat! The past 5 years there has not been ONE trick-or-treater at my house. Rylee Rose is finally getting out of retirement ville!

5. 3 bedrooms? 4 bedrooms? Paul wants a 4 bedroom....probably for TOTALLY different reasons than I would be thinking (maybe) the four bedrooms would be good! ;o)

6. Pool? No pool? I would LOVE a pool! Paul....not so much. I think all the fire ride alongs he has been on has taken this dream FAR away!

7. I don't want to move. My two great babysitters (a.k.a. grandmas!) are in Mesa. Paul's job is in Mesa. Weekly dinner night is in Mesa. Sushi Avenue is in Mesa. I don't have to worry about running into people I know at the stores. (Which means I can go spur of the moment if needed!)

8. I want to move! My job is in Glendale. (I am sick of driving 45 minutes to work everyday.) Paul's future job is in Glendale. Rylee's (main) babysitter is in Glendale. All the people I normally hang out with are in Phoenix/Glendale.

9. Why can't there be a nice city in the middle of the two? Can't afford North Scottsdale and South Scottsdale/North Tempe isn't really close enough to Glendale for me!

10. Excited to start a new adventure in our lives!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

I feel ya!! Being in a neighborhood that has trick-or-treaters is a priority for me as well! EVERYONE on our street turns their lights out!!!

Good luck on this new adventure, I'll be praying for you :)

XOXO