Friday, August 7, 2009

A "Many Faces & Thoughts of Rylee" Post!

"Hey, paparazzi! I am trying to play. Only one picture please!"



"Okay, fine! Here is a wave to my fans!"


"I said, NO MORE PICTURES!! Argh!!"


"I just LOVE my Daddy!"


"HEY! How did crazy Uncle Pat get in my picture post?!? What is he doing anyway?"
"I just love water! Pool water, Bath water....I am a fish like Daddy!"

"Umm...what exactly am I supposed to do sitting here on this itchy grass? What is that spot doing on my pretty pictures anyway?"



"Okay! This grass is fun! But that spot is still on my picture! Where is Claire the professional when you need her?! Seriously Mommy!"


"Oohh....SAND! This looks YUMMY to eat!"


"What? You didn't think I had 6 teeth?! Oh but I do! SEE!!"

"Mommy is finally on the other side of the camera! We are sporting our Star Wars stickers from Jackson!"

"Seriously Mom?! Even while I am eating?!"

2 comments:

Karissa said...

I love it! Thanks for sharing all the pics Kate! She is SO beautiful! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Lauren said...

Awww . . . I bet it's going to be hard leaving her to go back to work.