Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Does it ever STOP!?!?

The CONSTANT worrying. It's not like I never worried about Rylee before. I think I have said that she was never going anywhere after watching some scary movie that I can't remember the name of right now. But now....after what has happened next door....I can't sleep, drink, eat....
Why didn't anyone tell me that this WORRYING would keep me up at night?!? I don't even like being in this house anymore. I know that this kind of stuff happens all the time but I never thought it would happen right next door! How do I know that it won't happen near the next house we are in?
Does the Mom Worrying EVER go away? Ugh! I don't know what I would do if anything EVER happened to Rylee!

Update: The girl is okay next door, nothing actually happened but was very close to happening. Still I am sure, she is shaken up and still trying to think of a fun "care" package to send over.

5 comments:

Roberta said...

Of course the worrying never ends.

Colleen said...

OMG, two comments from Roberta today! WHOO-HOO!

No, the worrying never ends, I am sure you know from sitting through Rylee's surgeries that it is almost as though your heart is being ripped out of your chest when something is "wrong" with them or they are injured! Even Ling's mom this morning couldn't stop holding her arm during the press conference and how old is she!???

How old is the girl? I wanted to send a care package to Shemar Moore because he was injured, I would have never thought to send a care package to the girl next door, that is very sweet, how old is she?

Karissa said...

Apparently, it NEVER ends!! People think their sleepness nights end when their child starts sleeping through the night. Uhh...NO! Then they start going out (at least till curfew) and according to my dad, there is no sleeping until you know they are actually home safe. In fact, he just had a sleepless night with thinking that there was even a possiblity that I was even contiplaiting getting another tatoo!!

Gotta love parenting :)

I'm so sad over what happened to your neighbor! I'm glad to here she is "okay"

Katie Thomson said...

I believe she is around 5th/6th grade. Who is Shemar Moore?

Colleen said...

Hot guy from Young and the Restless and Criminal Minds!!!