Friday, August 28, 2009

A Date Night Post

We get to go on ANOTHER date night tonight. Thanks Grandma Bobbi. So here is a fun post in honor of date night again!

♥ What are your middle names? Katie Ann, Paul Grant
♥ How long have you been together? 7 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About a month and a half. I started working at Albertsons at the beginning of May and we went on our first date in June
♥ Who asked whom out? He asked me out.
♥ How old are each of you? Me-27 Paul – 40
♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Probably both equally. We go to dinner at Paul's parents' house a lot during the week but hang out with my family on the weekends.
♥ Do you have any children together? Miss Rylee Rose
♥ What about pets? No pets. :o(
♥ Did you go to the same school? Well I guess we technically did since we both went to ASU but we weren't there at the same time! ;o)
♥ Are you from the same home town? Nope, I was born and raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Paul was born in Scotland and raised in Scotland, Canada and Arizona.
♥ Who is the smartest? I think that one would have to go to Paul.
♥ Who is more sensitive? Definitely me. I don't think I have ever seen Paul cry.
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Sushi Avenue or Cheesecake Factory
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? We have been to New York City on the same vacation that led to an Eastern Caribbean cruise. We are going to Scotland in August 2010!
♥ Who has the craziest exes? I am going to go with Paul.
♥ Who has the worst temper? We can both have a temper when we want to. Rylee Rose gets her temper from both of us. ;o)
♥ Who does the cooking? Usually me :o( Although before we needed a baby wrangler away from the oven we used to do 50/50.
♥ Who is more social? Probably Paul. He gets along with EVERYONE!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? I like for things to be organized I just hate getting it there! Neither one of us HAS to have things clean.
♥ Who is more stubborn? I would say both of us have our stubborn side.
♥ Who hogs the bed? That would be me. I don't think Paul moves at ALL during the night.
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. Even before Rylee, I would always be up before Paul.
♥ Where was your first date? We went to Cheesecake Factory at Chandler Mall.
♥ Who has the bigger family? Paul. He has a brother and sister and they both have kids!
♥ Do you get flowers often? Not too often but sometimes.
♥ How do you spend the holidays? We try to split our time with both families.
♥ Who is more jealous? Neither of us is really jealous but I guess I would take that claim since I think girls are always a little more jealous than boys.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? We dated for 3 years before we got engaged but lived together after 1 year.
♥ Who eats more? He does.
♥ Who does/did the laundry? We both do since we both hate it!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Probably me since I am more from the computer generation! ;o) Although he is better when it comes to music and the computer!
♥ Who drives when you are together? It's equal. Although I usually get stuck with the drive home while he gets the easy drive there!

No comments: