Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ten on Tuesday - A Summer of Accomplishments



Rylee has had a BUSY summer and has accomplished SO many things!



1. No more pacifier!

2. No more swaddling!

3. No more feet pajamas! (Until the winter!)

4. No third nap!

5. SIX teeth! (And I am sure some more on the way with all that drool!)

6. "Adult foods" for dinner and some lunches!

7. No more "baby" bath in the bath tub!

8. Drinks out of a straw! (Learned that at Starbucks! Go figure! Don't worry, it was on a strawberry-banana smoothie!)

9. Loves her sippy cups!

10. WALKING!! Rylee is now up to 10 steps without assistance! (With a partial "run" in there too!)

*We have been close 2 times for the ear piercing. I wish I could have added it to the list! SOON!*
The "baby" stage went by WAY to fast for me! Oh to have another, or to not have another, that is the question! I really want to have one that would be due 08/09/10! But I will be in Scotland that day and I don't think they let you fly that far along! And then and I really don't think my principal would be real appreciative when I go in a say I need 6 weeks maternity leave starting the FIRST day of school! ha! Speaking of first days of school...that's tomorrow! A MILLION of things still left to do and only 12 more hours until the kids enter the HAWAII room! Need to stop blogging and Facebooking and WORK!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hawaii room?? Sounds fun! Post some pictures. I'm living vicariously through you, right now. I really miss this time of the school year. I liked getting my classroom ready.

Katie Thomson said...

I will post pics tonight. It turned out cute and still needs tons of work but it is better than the blank room I started with! I wish I had before pics!