Thursday, May 28, 2009

Updates!!

1. I received a call about my contest. I WON!!! Wahoo! Thank you so much for everyone that voted!! Millions and millions of thanks to everyone who spent their time for my benefit! Thanks! The dentist is calling me with the next step and what I will have to do. I can't wait!!


2. Rylee Rose's surgery is now scheduled for July 10th at 8:00 a.m. We are on the waiting list for a date earlier in the summer but will only be called if someone cancels. I don't foresee that happening but you never know! I hope that someone does cancel since Rylee can't go in the pool for two weeks after the surgery (since she is a BIG fan!) and that would waste all of July! :o(


3. I have completed packing up and moving the entire fourth grade classroom OUT!!! The classroom is EMPTY and I am praying that my new classroom is ready to go August 12th!! I hope, I hope, I hope. I am going to try and find a before picture of my classroom so you can all see the amazing difference it makes to have NOTHING left. (And how much work!) I am thinking that next time I need to pack up a house, I am just going to have a field trip for the fourth graders and they can pack away and help move it! 24 amazing helpers made this not too bad. They are AWESOME!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

What the hell, you could have had a field trip to my house HOOKER!??? I hate you, just so you know that! I have the playroom left, so if you guys are bored in the morning, head on over! HA!