Friday, May 15, 2009

A 40% chance!!


I went to film a video today and I am putting all my embarrassment aside! I don't care who sees my teeth....I want EVERYONE to vote for me. I am feeling good about my chances since they have been moved up from 20% to 40%!!!! Dr. Espinoza is giving 2 winners a new grill(movie star smile)!! We got to film with the dentist, Johnjay and Rich and all the other contestants!
I am so anxious, excited and nervous all at once! The video and pictures will be up on a site starting Monday and I am going to ask you to post the site on your myspaces, facebooks, and blogs so everyone can vote for me. Make sure you tell them to vote for Katie Thomson!! This would be unbelievable! You will be able to see the before and what would be the "after" shot. Remarkable is all I have to say! So stay tuned and prepare yourself for this video......
Getting ready to enjoy my mommy and daughter weekend!

No comments: