Thursday, May 14, 2009

Contest Update!


I went for my "interview" yesterday for my contest and was told that I am in the final five! WAHOO!! I will blog tomorrow about what the contest is and you will all have to vote for me, a million times (even though it will be embarrassing for me)! I hope the decider doesn't change his mind and I am really a final five!! I should be getting a call tonight and might have to go on the radio tomorrow! HOW EXCITING!! Things like this NEVER happen to me so I am just SO thrilled! I am getting goosebumps just thinking about what the end result would mean for me! It would be PHENOMENAL!

3 comments:

Karissa said...

The suspense is KILLING me!!

Katie Thomson said...

I can't believe my sister hasn't told you. She some how got it out of me but I don't want to jinx myelf so I am trying to wait till I have the official word. I mean the official decider did tell me I was in the final five, but what if he changes his mind or something....

Jennifer Weworski said...

Well whatever it is I am excited to for you and will keep my fingers crossed. We need a little excitement around here :o)