Monday, May 18, 2009

CONTEST!!

So it's time to start the voting. The website is up and running. I am hoping so bad that I win and this would mean the world to me. I want to smile big in pictures with Rylee Rose instead of checking them to see how my teeth look! I want to teach with more confidence! I want to stop being embarrassed when talking to strangers. I want them to be looking at me, and not my teeth. So please, I am asking that you ask everyone you work with, everyone you know, everyone they know...to vote for me. You can put the websites link up on your facebook, myspace, and blogs because I figured this really is the only way I am going to win!

I have a 40% chance which is HUGE but every time I think that then I always come back to..."well there has to be three losers too." I don't want that to be me. I will be fine if it is. It is a contest and I know my odds...but please if I have all of your help too....it can only make my odds better! The more votes the better. The people at the radio station said that hundreds of people entered and a guy from Wisconsin even flew in for it (did not make it to the final five). I know I have gotten far so I am happy about that!

Do not judge me in the video...I was SO nervous! (As of now, I don't even see the video up so let's hope it stays that way! HA!)

It looks like it is once per computer so get every computer you can and click on the link! Maybe it will be once a day per computer....I can only hope! :o)
www.1047kissfm.com/pages/promo/central-dental-care/pimpmygrill.html

No comments: