Thursday, May 7, 2009

Blogging FUN!

Getting to know me A-Z

A - Age: 27
B - Birthday: April 23, 1982
C - Chore you hate: Folding Laundry
D - Dad's Name: James
E - Essential start your day item: A snooze button at least twice!
F - Favorite Food: Sushi. I can't believe just a couple years ago I used to hate it or wouldn't even try it. Now I have to have it at least once a month.
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'4
I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano (That is played)
J - Job Title: Fourth Grade Teacher/Mom to Rylee Rose (I wish that order was reversed but I don't get paid for the second one, except in the cutest giggles and smiles, so I listed my paying one first!)
K - Kid(s): 1 five month old baby girl, Rylee Rose
L - Living Arrangements: A three bedroom, 2 bath house that I am not so crazy about. It's a good house, just not in the location I would love to be.
M - Mom's Name: Roberta. Although I like to call her Grandma Bobbee :o)
N - Nicknames: My mom named us so we didn't have nicknames but then Karissa came along and Kate came with her! :o) And to much people's surprise, Katie is not short for anything!
O - Overnight hospital stay: Once when I was born and the second was when Rylee Rose was born. 3 fun filled nights there!
P - Pet Peeve: If I only have to choose one....it would be when people drive in the carpool lane and should NOT be there!
Q - Quote you like: "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."-Albert Einstein
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister, Colleen
T - Time you wake up: 5:00 am
U - Undying love for: All my family and friends! (Of course I would add my love for Fajitas (the restaurant) as well!)
V - Vegetable you dislike: Not a big fan of green, yellow or red peppers
W - Ways you run late: Letting Rylee sleep a little longer than planned and then that pushes us back and end up running late :o( I try to be on time though!
X -X-rays you've had: When I was 4 and broke my arm and of course those great dental x-rays where they try to shove that HUGE piece of plastic in your tiny little mouth! HATE those!
Y - Yummy food you make: My yummy enchiladas and guacamole!
Z - Zodiac: Taurus. A bull. Stubborn!

No comments: