Monday, June 1, 2009

Dentist Trip #1


I am scheduled to go for the first, out of who knows how many, dentist trips! I am so scared but yet SO excited at the same time. I have to be there at 9 am on Wednesday for pictures, x-rays, and all that fun stuff and then I have a cleaning at 11. Oh the fun begins!

When the lady called me on the phone she asked when my last cleaning was. I told her about a good year since every time I go my gums hurt, and I wanted to go to a dentist that puts you out and numbs your whole mouth. She replied "Oh, we can do that here!"
I am liking this already! No pain, white teeth...I could end up liking the dentist after all! (Oh I am sure in the 3.5 hour dentist trip there will be tears! There always is at the dentist!)

1 comment:

Jennifer Weworski said...

But it will be SOOOOOO worth it!