Sunday, June 7, 2009

Finally! Pictures!

After a long debate of outfits, studios, times and dates....we took Rylee for professional pictures for 6 months! I was so nervous about how they were going to turn out, if she was going to be cranky and outfits! I took 4-5 outfits and we went with 2 outfits and a diaper shot. Bows, flip flops, and stuffed animals all came along too! I was SWEATING by the time this was all over. My sister was SO right when she said to wear a swimsuit! I don't know how the photographer did it in a long sleeve shirt and a sweater vest! AGH!
We went with 4 different shots and received a MILLION pictures. They can totally tell when newbies like us come in and have NO idea what they are doing! We are their money makers! :o) Below are the four shots we purchased and the new header is just a cute one I thought and her new side picture was another cute one. It was definitely a hard decision to narrow 84 pictures down to 4! Glad we got the CD! :o)
Update (5 minutes later): The header picture is a new one already. Paul's favorite and my sister's favorite. Now I am mad I didn't purchase it.) Oh well. I guess Aunt Colleen will be coming with us next time so she can sweat it out with us too!


4 comments:

Jennifer Weworski said...

I like the one on the dark background too!

Colleen said...

I agree with Jennifer, I like her smile on the black background!

Karissa said...

I can't get enough of her! I haven't been to Portrait Innovations yet! I'm gonna have to check them out :) Glad you survived the photo studio...next time, Xanax!!

XOXO

Lauren said...

I absolutely love your header!! Rylee is so stinkin' cute!