Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

TEN of MY FAVORITE THINGS!

1. Could NEVER live without TARGET!! I don't think I have ever walked out of Target without a single purchase! You can always count on Target to have something you need ANY day! I LOVE it!


2. I LOVE Amazing Race! I want to be on that show SO bad. I think the best case scenario would be my sister, Colleen, her husband Pat, Paul and I!! (They once had a family season) My sister thinks it would be a nightmare and doesn't want to go, Paul doesn't want to go on with me, and Pat just really wants to go also. So Pat came up with Paul and himself going! WHAT?!?! What happened to me!? I would be pleasant on that show! Why don't I get to go? I think that Pat and I should go...they have never had a sister-in-law and brother-in-law team!
3. Baby Einstein play mats! Endless hours of entertainment for Rylee Rose!


4. Sushi! I absolutely love it! I am counting the days till my birthday so I can indulge in some sushi again! YAY!




5. The Hills. I am addicted to this show and can't get enough. I am sad this is the last season but I can only hope and pray that it will end with Heidi and Spencer breaking up!

6. My Honda Civic Hybrid. Not only great gas mileage but I can drive in the carpool lane! (I bought this car while pregnant and not knowing I was pregnant but I got a good 8 months of driving by myself in the car pool lane!) It cuts a good 15/20 mintues out of my long drive to work!

7. I bet my Wii Fit would fit in on this page but yet it is still in the plastic from Christmas! Paul worked so hard on finding me one and I have yet to use it yet. It spent three months in the box and now one month just in the plastic. I am making progress! Maybe one more month it will come OUT of the plastic and then by summer I will use it!
8. Babies R Us!! I could spend hours (and hundreds of unnecessary money) in this store. I love ALL of the new things they come out with ALL the time. Once again...I always find something in that store! They always have something that I feel I need!
9. Jodi Picoult books. I love to read and she is my favorite author!
10. Safeway bakery. I do all of my grocery shopping at Fry's but yet every weekend I will go to Safeway for my bakery items. A unnecessary stop but they are SO yummy! (Although they are not on my good list right now since I filled out an application online about 2 weeks ago for a night time cashier and they haven't called me back! I thought a couple hours at night would keep me sane and give me something to do since I will be sitting at home all summer.)
*I wish Old Navy would have made this list but I am still a little bitter about not getting an AWESOME coupon last week so hopefully by the next favorite list it will make it! One more shot this week at these coupons!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

They don't allow naps or snacking on the Amazing Race, I am confused as to which part of the race you think you would be good at! I think you and Pat would KILL one another.

Hope you are having a good Spring Break!

Katie Thomson said...

I would be good at the winning the million dollars! :o)

I cannot picture Paul and Pat going togeether.

Colleen said...

Really, I think Pat and Paul would be PERFECT!!!!!

Katie Thomson said...

This would be Pat and Paul on Amazing Race:
Pat: What do you think we should do Paul?
Paul: I don't care. Whatever you think we should do.
Pat: No, no. We can totally do what you want.

Then they will finally decide on one or the other's decision and then it will be the wrong one and the other one will say..."Ah man. I told you I thought we should have done...."

They would never get anywhere!

Colleen said...

Laughing SO HARD RIGHT NOW, you are right, but I think they are both a little competitive when it comes down to it! However, I can't imagine either of them running in their underwear through ANY country, foreign or otherwise!