Friday, April 10, 2009

Bring it on Old Navy...BRING IT ON!


Well I am addicted to these coupon sales! I set my alarm last night for midnight since last week the site was reset at 3:00 in the morning EST. Well it took me at least a good 10 minutes to realize that the site was reset but I didn't realize this at first because the boy picture on the right is the same as last week. So I finally found one of the coupons because it was something like last week where something was flying across the page after you vote ...except this week it took long to appear on the page. So this time it was a stupid little fluttering hummingbird that you could not catch worth your life!! So I finally got smart, found an actual mouse (not the laptop touch pad that was doing diddly SQUAT for me) plugged it in and got hunting on this hummingbird. The coupon counter on top still said they had about 400 left of the $50 of $100 coupons but when I finally "shot" this bird the message came up scandal...the coupon is already gone. ( I say "shot" the bird because I feel like at midnight, when one is supposed to be sleeping, I was going at it like I was playing Duck Hunt or something). I was even on the site when it said there were a couple $75 off $100 coupons left. UGH!! Now it is 5 in the morning and I have not gone back to sleep because of this silly Old Navy site. Oh but you can bet I will back next week!!! I am on Spring Break next Thursday night also so bring it on Old Navy...Bring it on!! I am on to your tricks and I am going to get one of the coupons!!

If this was Banana Republic or JCrew, I would so not be doing this since that would be like one shirt I could get. But this is Old Navy we are talking about here people....do you KNOW how many clothes I could get for $100 and only have to pay $25 for?!?!

Now today I am just tired and cranky. I would so not be cranky, just tired, if at least I had gotten the coupon! I would be online shopping...now I am just online. :o(

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Cracking me up!! YOU ARE CRAZY, seriously, CRAZY!!!!!! I want one of the coupons too, but trust me when I say, I WANT SLEEP MORE!

Jennifer Weworski said...

I will keep my fingers crossed for you... unless I wake up first :o)