Monday, April 27, 2009

Baby Steals

I am addicted to Baby Steals! I love this website so much and visit everyday! I really need to set a timer for when I get my Baby Steal email though because since I live in Arizona, I am 3 hours behind everyone else who get their emails when awake! I have loved EVERY single steal they have had and have wanted to buy at least 5 things that have been sold out when I got there. My favorites have been Blush, Your Topless Undershirt and the shopping cart covers. These have obviously have been big favorites also since they were sold out by the time I check my email in Arizona! :o) I will not give up though...one day I will get a steal!! I am determined. I am one day going to succeed in all my bargins I look for! Everyone should visit this site....pregnant or just having kids....they ususally have something for everyone. The stuff makes awesome baby shower gifts too!

www.babysteals.com


4 comments:

Karissa said...

Send them an email if there is something you REALLY want! Sometimes they have a few but are waiting to get more before they put them up again! They are SO nice over there!

Katie said...

We love babysteals too!

welovebloggers will get you 20% off the price of 2 or more at

www.toplessundershirt.com

It will be a while before we're on again.......

Katie Thomson said...

Karissa-Good to know. I never thought of that! Thanks!

Katie Thomson said...

Karissa-Good to know. I never thought of that! Thanks!