Monday, March 30, 2009

Pictures...FINALLY!

Rylee and Mommy on St. Patrick's Day!

Rylee Rose pretending she is Ty Ty. The SAME two fingers! Amazing!


One of the many attempts at trying to take a picture of Rylee's scar 2 weeks after surgery. She does NOT want to cooperate! She is such a little stinker!

Finally caught one! Doesn't look too bad. We go for a check up on May 13th and will probably schedule Stage II that day. Hopefully it will only be one more!

Looking so cute in the hat Karissa got her! Grandma Bobbee was NOT a fan...but how can you resist those big blue eyes?!?!

Looking so cute and posing for the camera! In this picture you can see the WHOLE hat. AWESOME!

Update: I said I would keep y'all posted on my "pregnancy." I still have no visit from AF (Aunt Flow) and Sunday's pregnancy test was negative. I am just continuing on with birth control starting on Wednesday because why would a pregnancy test be negative a month after...right? Insurance at work just got more expensive and the coverage just got shittier! It now costs me less to prevent a pregnancy that to have a baby. I guess that made up my mind! ;o)

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Man I have fabulous taste in hats!! Rylee pulls it off like a natural rock star! She is beautiful!!