Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3 Months Old!

Rylee Rose is 3 months today! Wahoo! Time is flying by and I can't believe she is already 3 months. She loves sitting up, standing on our laps and LOVES a bath! Although she has never smiled IN the bath....she looks so concentrated on something whenever she gets cleaned. She is always full of smiles and giggles after she is fed and is just overall a HAPPY baby!
At her four month appointment we discuss starting rice cereal and then baby food! She sat in her Bumbo chair once and didn't really care for it so we got rid of that already. I think we will move right to the high chair or Boppy chair for feedings! She is still sleeping through the night from about 8:00 at night to 5 in the morning! Paul and I couldn't be any happier about that! (We are not looking forward to teething!)

Just a couple pictures to keep you all updated. I was going to take more last night but she had a sick day at Miss Inez's house yesterday so went to bed earlier than normal. So there are just a couple new ones. We are planning on getting professional ones at 4 months (over my spring break) so we can't wait for that! We already have her outfits picked out! Isn't that the best part?!?! I just need to order some matching bows!
This bunny is her favorite now. She loves chewing/sucking on ANYTHING!

Sticking out her tongue at the camera!

Smiling so big right BEFORE the bath!

So serious IN the bath!


One and a half more weeks till her surgery date. So sad....
I am sure she will be fine! It's me I am more concerned about....Rylee is a trooper! Not so much her mom and hospitals! I wonder if the St. Joe's cafeteria can keep my mind occupied during surgery? If it's as GOOD as it was during volunteering days then that just might be where you can find me!! (The best grilled cheese sandwiches EVER!!)

4 comments:

Karissa said...

I just love her! They grow so fast!? Don't totally get rid of the Bumbo yet. Leila HATED her's at three months and by 4.5 months it was her FAVORITE thing and a major lifesaver! We even still use it when we travel.

Glad to see some more pictures :) Did I every tell you my favorite Etsy seller? It is To Sweet Pea From Me and her link is http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6653041. I have bought a lot of bows on Etsy and finally settled on her as my favorite. Especially since Leila is at the age where she is ripping them off her head, and her's don't break!!

XOXO
Karissa

Colleen said...

I am with K to the M, do not get rid of the BUMBO, I don't think Tyler really ever liked it, but it was nice to have an additional place to seat her!

She is soooooooooo stinking cute! I think it has been over a month since I have seen her, WAY TOO LONG!

I will be at the hospital next Friday, so glad you had to go to a hospital with yummy food!

Katie Thomson said...

Well I am sad to say the Bumbo went back to Babies R Us. They gave me a store credit though so I guess I will be going back to buy the same thing I returned. The only thing that I am concerned about would be how long is she going to fit in it? The first time I put her in it, she had on jeans and she barely made it out without getting stuck. I don't want to just use it for a month! Karissa- I don't know how big Leila is but I bet Colleen is still using it with TINY Tyler. (I even bet that Tyler could still sit in it!) My little chunker might not be so blessed to use it as long! :o)

Karissa-Thanks for the bow site! I am going to look at it soon so I can get some ordered for her pictures. Rylee looks SO much more girly with the big bows on! I can't wait for piercing of the ears! Have you done Leila's?

Colleen-Thanks for coming to the hospital next Friday. I am hoping it will help to have the yummy food! :o) Can't wait to see you guys on Sunday...it's been since the Super Bowl!

Karissa said...

Leila has been 98% for weight at every appointment! Her chunky legs get stuck, but thats whats nice about the bumbo is that the leg holes pull apart pretty easy :)

I did get her ears pierced at 5 months thanks to Colleen's advice :) I wasn't going to at first and I am SO glad I did now!