Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. We FINALLY got Rylee's ear's pierced! They look so adorable! She screamed and cried and the "crew" that was watching ended up in that Gymboree behind them after the first ear got pierced! My godmother, Joanie, was holding her. She said she looked up after the first ear and everyone was gone! Rylee Rose was SCREAMING! I think the whole mall heard her! She doesn't even remember they are there now! Even Paul thinks they are cute! Jackson's response to the whole thing..."That's why I am glad I am not a girl!"



2. We had our annual Fall Festival at my school this past weekend and we had so much fun! Miss Rylee Rose had a mini meltdown right in the middle of the festival so we headed to my classroom to regroup and tried again. Then we were ALL better. Paul, my mom, my grandparents and I headed to play some Bingo (where Paul and my grandma won! yay!) while my Dad and his girlfriend, Mindy took Rylee around the festival. They did take her on one ride, the train and I guess she just sat there with no emotions. Hard to tell if she liked it or not. Only one picture of the fair! :o( My dad didn't want to play Bingo....he wanted them to raffle off the RV behind her instead. Um, yeah...I don't think so. We aren't millionaires at my school!


3. I had Friday and Monday off work and LOVED getting to spend time with Rylee. I really think I like BOTH ways. The working mom way and the stay at home mom way. I think I am so blessed to experience both! :o)


4. For Paul's birthday this year I had a big surprise trip planned and everything. (Last year I was 9 months pregnant so I got kinda lazy and never did anything for his fortieth so this year was going all out!) I had a trip planned to go to Disneyland for the day (you get in free on your birthday in 2009) and then come back to be with Rylee on Halloween. I didn't book the trip yet so I thought I would run it by Paul instead of being a surprise. Good thing I did....since that was a negative! He wasn't a fan of my surprise trip! :o( So we are back to square one with nothing to do on Paul's birthday...again! No Mickey for us until January 2011.


5. The construction at school has got to stop soon! The constant headache is going to be the death of me! I bought another BIG Costco size bottle of Advil and I left it at home! :o( Today had to be the worst with the noise too! See Paul...that's why I bought another bottle!


6. Rylee had her nine month check up on Thursday, which really ended up being more like a ten month check up since she turned 10 months on Sunday! She currently weighs 20 pounds (60%) is 28.5 inches (60%) and a head circumference of 18 (90%). She is totally off bottles now and just sippy cups! She is also on all "adult" food and no baby food! She is getting to be such a big girl! She loves the doctor's office and is always in a good mood there! Her favorite food at 10 months: Watermelon! That girl could eat watermelon all day long if we let her!


7. I got a new purse! It's huge and I swear it's big enough to be a diaper bag and a purse all in one! I just love the big bow on it! Picture coming soon! :o)


8. If anyone has some extra boxes lying around, would you please kindly drop them off at my house! We aren't moving yet but I want to start collecting boxes since I can't really justify paying for boxes! That's ridiculous when I know how many boxes stores recycle on a daily basis!


9. I have a massage scheduled for Friday afternoon and I am super excited! I just love massages and getting to relax!

10. I announced it on Facebook and Twitter but I am so excited I will announce it on here too! Chili's 3 course dinner for $20 is back! I saw the banner....it must be true! You get SO much food for that $20! Guess where I am eating dinner Thursday night?!?! YUM!

No comments: