Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

This is Rylee Rose blogging today. I thought I would help out my mom since she obviously can't figure out that when you have a blog....you actually have to blog more than once a month (Right, Auntie Lorna!?!) It's not like my mom is busy doing anything else. Sheesh. You would think she was chasing around an 11 month old or something.

So today is a very special day.....it's my Daddy's birthday! Oh I just love him so much! I think he is just the greatest! :o)

I feel safe when you are with me;

You show me fun things to do;


You make life so much better,

the best father I know is you!


I am so happy you are my Dadddy

and so I want to say


I love you, Dadddy, and wish you a
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

4 comments:

Karissa said...

Cute!! Happy Birthday Paul!!

Roberta said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!

Jennifer Weworski said...

Have a happy day! Now I'm not the only OLD one! :o)

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Paul!!!!