Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ten on Tuesday

1. There is a great special going on at Dolce Spa and Salon. $135 and four hours later I was relaxed with a 60 minute massage (HEAVEN!), a 60 minute facial (REFRESHING!), a shampoo and style (LOVELY!), and a makeup touch up and free gloss! I ended up know the girl that did my facial so she actually recommended not getting the makeup done (since I had no where to go) since I should let me face "breathe" from the facial. I think they have this special until the end of November! It's SO worth it! (I would recommend going somewhere after though since your hair and makeup end up being done! :o) I just love girly fun days like that!
2. Two Sundays ago, after my horrible Fourth Grade Mass experience I decided to cheer myself up and go by myself a Chi straightener! I have wanted one FOREVER and with some styling advice from Michelle...I decided on the pink one which ended up getting exchanged for a Chi Turbo 2"! YAY! I have all these gift cards from Christmas last year that are going to start deducting money from them if I don't start using them soon! I am not about to waste money!
3. While I was babysitting/housesitting three weekends ago, Paul cleaned, did all the laundry and watched Rylee while I was "gone." Just another reason among the MANY that I love him. He is such a good dad! (and husband of course!)
4. On Friday last weekend, we had dinner at Yard House for our friend Lauren's birthday (YUM!) and then caught the end of the Suns game in the Sanderson Ford Suite at US Airways Center! Thanks Tricia and Andy for inviting us!
5. Last Saturday we headed out to Schnepf Farms for some pumpkin patch fun! Rylee got to go on the carousel/merry-go-round twice and the bumble bees once! She wasn't too excited about any of it but was a trooper the whole time!

6. Last Sunday, we headed to LoLo's Chicken and Waffles with Dianna! YUM-MY! Great food, a super band playing music and great company. What more can you ask for!?! (I was about to take a picture of Rylee chowing down on some yummy goodness when I realized that I forgot my camera. I think Dianna was blown away by all the food Rylee ate!) Then Dianna and I got to head out for some girl shopping at Fashion Square! I love when I can relax and walk around without having to be on Rylee's schedule!
7. Great news!! An H&M is opening up at Fashion Square! I also heard there is one opening up at Kierland Commons! I am hoping that at least one of these locations has a kids department!! I just love me some H&M!

8. Barneys New York at Fashion Square....HUGE disappointment! I don't know if it was because I couldn't afford anything in there that I liked or if it was because it was so small or if it was because they had no kids department....whatever way you look at it...I don't think I will be returning!

9. This past weeked we had another busy weekend! On Friday we went to Paul's cousin, Angela's Surprise 50th Birthday Party! On Saturday we had some pictures taken of Rylee and then I went to the Diocese of Phoenix Night of Hope (big fundraiser dinner) and then Sunday was football Sunday at my grandma's house! BUSY!

10. I have been SO bad at blogging that I told Paul he need to go to the grocery store for me so I can catch up on my blog so people don't stop reading it. I think he thought I was CRAZY! :o) I have had a Ten on Tuesday written for the past two weeks....I just HATE downloading pictures!

1 comment:

Karissa said...

Yay for spa days!! That's awesome!! You guys have had such an eventful few weeks! Sure do wish there were pics of little Rylee to go along with the info...Ha Ha!! I agree, uploading pics SUCKS!!

XOXO