Friday, September 25, 2009

Ten on Friday...Picture Style!

Going through my camera, I have noticed I have a lot of pictures from things we have done and I haven't posted them! Here is a 10 on Friday...with Pictures! :o) (This has been written and waiting to go since Tuesday but I HATE downloading pictures!)

1. We took Rylee to a splash pad awhile back and she LOVED it. I know some are not fans of these but when your child loves something as much as mine love water....you just deal with it. I am NOT a fan of the parents who sit there and don't watch their crazy children trying to run over my little one but I am in there with Rylee so I just knock down the big kids myself! :o) Being in there makes me think I need to bring a swimsuit myself because Paul and I were soaked at the end!



2. Every year for Mother's Day, we plan an outing that all the girls go and enjoy. This year it was dinner at the Hyatt Gainey Ranch and gondola rides! So much fun!






3. We had a mini staycation at Arizona Grand over Labor Day and had SO much fun. It was raining the first day there so we headed across the freeway to my ALL time favorite (next to Sushi Ave. of course!) Joe's Crab Shack!! Delish! And yes, that was MY drink. YUM!




4. Rylee is a CLIMBER!! My sister's kids weren't climbers so I am not quite sure what to do with this issue. She climbs into suitcases, out of highchairs (even when strapped in), onto our bed (we have a low IKEA bed), anything she can get her little body onto...she's up there! Ugh....MONKEY! Any suggestions would be helpful! I guess just waiting till she understands the word no will have to do for now....






5. We had lunch with Tricia, Andy and Ollie at Benihana's on Labor Day. They have some amazing lunch specials for Monday through Friday! If you able to go during the week...do so! I snapped this fun picture and sent it out in Rylee's Grandparent's Day cards! I did snap one of the Groft family but Tricia would kill me if I added it on here so I guess I will be nice to the pregnant lady! ;o)



6. We headed out to Sushi Ave for Ian's birthday since he is also a big fan of the sushi! Lorna and Garet joined us and we all had a GREAT time. The five of them headed to a movie after and Rylee and I headed home. (Not too sad about it since I really didn't want to see the movie anyway!) Only one more year till Ian turns 16!!



7. The day after Ian's celebration, we went to Peter Piper Pizza to celebrate Tricia and Andy's son Ollie's birthday! He turned the big 3!! This was Rylee's first birthday party she might have had a clue to what was going on! She had a blast! It was her first time eating pizza and she LOVED it!




Nope, it's not upside down....just Rylee's new favorite thing!





8. The day after that celebration was my mom's birthday celebration! BUSY weekend! I was trying to snap a cute picture of the stinker in football gear for so I could redo my blog, football style but this stinker was NOT cooperating that day! I guess I will have to wait to redo the blog. She definitely does NOT look like that header picture anymore!




9. This past weekend, Lorna, Anne Marie, and I headed to Vegas for a girls weekend/bachelorette party! SOOO much fun! We gambled, ate, shopped and went to see Thunder From Down Under. SUCH a good show! Recommend it to anyone....especially fun for bachelorette parties! There was no pictures allowed in for the show so the best I could do was a picture of the outside of the theater! It seems to be that I always "win" when Paul isn't with me....is that bad? And when I say "win" I just came back with my money that I left with, after eating, shopping and show watching. Which I guess is winning to me! Free vacation...LOVE it!









The picture below is Anne Marie winning us big one the slots. We each put in $10 for a dollar slot machine and each left with $50! Wahoo!



This picture CRACKS me up! I really want to send it in to Jay Leno. It was outside a buffet that is advertised all over Vegas and inside the Excaliber. When walking out of the show, this is what I saw....WTF?!!? Is anyone else seeing what I see?



10. Number 10 doesn't have a picture from me....but a link to a picture of me and Paul! Paul's boss Brad is a DJ and starting a website for his business. They were googling AZ DJ's to look at some other sites of DJ's and the first website they googled has a whole bunch of wedding vendors on it and Paul and I are the first picture that pops up! (You have to wait a minute for the image to appear. We are on the top of the page.) You sign a little piece of paper saying "yes, you may use me for advertising" but you never know where you might appear! TOO FUNNY!
http://www.infinityent.net/

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Awesome post! Lots of fun to be had!!

Colleen said...

OK, so I have a few things to comment on (1) The parents of the bigger kids not watching their kids at the splash pad have paid their dues. They have already followed their children around, now you have to follow yours around until she can hold her own! (2) FREAKING CRAZY that you are the advertisement! (3) You should TOTALLY send that in to Jay Leno. If you do, I will watch!!!

Katie Thomson said...

I wasn't saying I wouldn't watch Rylee with her being 9 months old...all I was saying is the parents of the bigger kids should teach their children that they don't run into the little kids.