Thursday, July 9, 2009

A Little Disappointed in


Forever XXI. I went in to the store in Chandler Mall last week and bought 2 pieces of jewelry and a skirt. I am a definitely one of those shoppers that likes to buy the stuff and then go home and try it on, and then return it if I don't like it/it doesn't fit. Just what I did in this case! Well yesterday I went into Forever 21 to return one piece of jewelry and the skirt. As I was standing at the counter I was informed that they don't take returns on their jewelry AND they don't do cash/credit refunds. Everything goes back onto a store merchandise card. As the lady is telling me this, I noticed their refund/return policy that is printed on a card maybe about 5x7 with the print size of this. NOT ACCEPTABLE!! If Rylee wasn't in my arms, fussy and screeching....they would have heard my point of view!! But instead, I left with my piece of jewelry that I really don't know when I will wear and my $24.oo merchandise card with the sales lady telling me it NEVER expires and won't deduct money every month like some! I don't care lady! Who's to tell me you will still be in business in 12 years when I want to come back and shop with my daughter who will probably like the clothes more than I do! UGH!

6 comments:

Colleen said...

Maybe you are not OK with their return policy because you are not 21, so therefore, you probably shouldn't shop there anymore!

You know the teeny boppers LOVE the store credit, you should give it to Fiona (really hope I spelled that right)! OR, maybe Ian could buy his girlfriend something there!

SILLY!

Karissa said...

They should have made you aware of the return policy when you made your purchase! EVERY TIME I buy something there (which it's a great place for a one-time wear, going out shirt) they always say "Are you aware of our return policy?"

Colleen, I am FOREVER XXI in my heart :)

I'm pretty impressed that you were at a mall and holding Rylee!! I don't even run in to by milk without throwing Leila in a stroller!!

XOXO

Colleen said...

I know you all love their clothes, and they have some great jewlery in a pinch, but I just can't bring myself to purchase an item of clothing from there anymore!

Jennifer Weworski said...

I took Tara in the other day to look for a birthday gift for a friend. I felt so incredibly OLD & FAT in there!!

Katie Thomson said...

Well I like to pretend I am 21 so that's why I shop there. I went in for jewelry only for family pictures.
Jennifer-you are ten times skinnier than I am so I have NO idea what I was thinking?! I didn't even try the skirt, which I am kinda glad now so I didn't end up in tears. :o)

Katie Thomson said...

Karissa-the only reason Rylee was out of the stroller was because she was fussing in there too! It is great fun when you have to push the stroller and hold the wriggly 7 month old! :o)