Wednesday, February 23, 2011

16 Weeks

16 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: size of an avocado
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I would say loss since I couldn't keep anything down last week due to illness. (I have never been so sick. Had a combination of cold symptoms with flu symptoms. What the heck could that have been?!?)
Maternity Clothes: Still none yet.
Gender: I am thinking Boy! We have a girl name (I think) picked so of course it's going to be the opposite!
Movement: None.
What I miss: Taking any type of medicine you want when you are sick! It was very hard to be sick and only take a select few medications.
Cravings: Cold fruit and goldfish crackers.
Symptoms: Headaches every now and then. Don't want to jinx anything but I have been feeling better regarding tiredness and being nauseous.
Best Moment this week: I would really have to say nothing this week since I was so sick. First time in 7 years that I called in sick to work! Looking forward to March 9 when we will find out for sure boy or girl.

No comments: